An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a Front End Web Developer to join our small but continually evolving Digital Media business with big aspirations in Harrogate.
You would be based within our small but friendly team of developers and would be involved in developing bespoke software and blended digital learning products across a range of clients.
• Flexibility, in when you work and how you work. We are a small team and at times we all need to roll our sleeves up try new things and sometimes work longer hours
• Positivity, we are evolving we don’t always get things right but guess what you can play a role in helping us. At PEMCO Creative we welcome your ideas and feedback, just be constructive!
• Commitment, to delivering projects with pace and the highest standards
• Exceptional customer service, putting our clients and their users at the forefront of what we do to provide the best user experience possible
• Passionate, curious and excited by new technology and want to develop your skills. As part of this role you will be supported and encouraged to learn new technologies, and to use this to keep our products ahead of the competition. There is also the opportunity to develop your skills in .net and SQL.
The benefits you’ll receive:
• A competitive salary
• Company Sick Pay*
• Free time off between Xmas and New Year
• Free posh coffee!
• Monthly team pay day lunch
• Ongoing professional development support, guidance and mentoring from our dedicated team
*subject to qualifying period
£10 – £12 per hour.
Full time role but will consider other hours for the right candidate.
Closing Date for applications
Friday 13th July
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send your CV with a covering note to:
Shelly Thornton-Hodgson – email@example.com
If you would like any further information or to discuss this role, please contact Shelly on 01423 812750.